Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nerd-Journal #1

My wife often tells me that she had no idea how much of a nerd I was until after she accepted my proposal. Our isolated situation in northern Alberta has, to her chagrin, added somewhat to my passion for the hobby. Moderation in all things, I suppose...



That being said, I am super excited about this little piece of hardware. It was only a few months ago that Nintendo announced a handheld that would provide three-dimensional viewing, but WITHOUT the need for glasses of any kind. It was recently unveiled a few weeks ago to nearly universal praise and I couldn't be happier.

I've been a sucker for new tech for a long time. I suppose its for the best that my limited financial means have prevented me from paying many thousands of dollars for the newest in cutting-edge entertainment. The 3DS represents a fairly modest opportunity to enjoy some new tech without having to spend a few months salary on a new TV and the accompanying headgear.



I look forward to the arrival of the 3DS sometime next early next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment